Vinyl is the best choice for windows and patio doors.
Vinyl is not only a superior frame material, it’s also sustainable. Here are a few quick facts:
- Strength: Vinyl construction allows the corners of frames to be welded for maximum strength. Welded corners are also watertight and airtight. Durable Earthwise vinyl windows meet Miami-Dade County requirements for impact resistance.
- Energy Efficiency: Vinyl provides better thermal performance than any other window material.
- Lifetime of Performance: Unlike wood and other construction materials, vinyl windows and patio doors will not need replacement due to age.
- Maintenance Free: You’ll never need to paint or stain a vinyl window. Earthwise products made with Sunshield technology will not weather over time.
- Sustainable: Did you know one of the main substances used to produce vinyl is derived from abundant natural salt? Vinyl is also 100% recyclable.
So why choose vinyl? When it comes to windows and patio doors, there’s simply no better choice.